Re: [MOL] Dave B. [01646] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave B.

Pat, I'm in 100% agreement with you about our dear Lillian...she is indeed
nothing short of an angel and we are so very lucky to have her! However, we
must beware lest her head expand so as to be too big for her hat; I know for
a fact her heart is already too big for her chest!
Your friend,
Bridget