[MOL] Donna [01639] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Donna

Donna,

  Rancho Bernardo? No way! I live in Oceanside, back behind the College. That is
weird. I lost my own copy of the brochure I usually keep in my drafts folder, but
my husband has his own copy somewhere...in his own email file or else we do have
the hard copy. I also have a fax machine so I will either email or fax it soon. I
don't know about the insurance thing. It is the only thing keeping me from taking
my mom down there. I need to find out though, because I just can't see any
improvement or hope for any at the rate she is going at UCLA. Let's keep in touch
about this, okay?   Lisa