Re: [MOL] A hair raising question... [01637] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A hair raising question...

Hi Claire;
    My mom had chemo back in the mid '70's and used ice on her head and she
never lost her hair. Just thought I would mention that cause I've noticed on
posts that they are still doing that..Hope it works for you, or you find
something or someway of  dealing with the hair thing.  Just remembered a quote
from a song " Your as pretty as you feel inside"......Beav