Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot? [01636] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot?

Hello;
   Just a comment on the pity pot.. From a natural perspective. It seems natural
to react to seeing someone suffering in pain and realizing that there is nothing
left but to get ready to pass from this world. I always feel better after I have
cried and got it off of my spirit, the grief, etc. My sister tells me that by
crying the body is actually releasing certain toxins and a uforia is experienced
afterwards. If that is true it's not so bad crying once in awhile...I seem to not
cry for long time and then when I get set off about something I can't stop. But I
do feel alot better afterwards..Our situation isn't any better but I feel better
releasing the stress and fear or whatever..But I to don't have time for the pity
pot for very long.......Beav