Re: [MOL] MEXICAN HOSPITALS [01635] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MEXICAN HOSPITALS

Hi Donna;
     My husband and I have gone to a hospital in Tijuana. We too have met people
there have gone into remission and just come back once a yr. for boosters for
their immune system. My husband was very ill when we went. He had no appetite
and was very pale. After 3 days of this trtmt. he had color in his cheeks and
was asking for food.  It's been 3 yrs. since then and my husband is not in
remission like some people we met there but he has lived alot longer then any
doctors ever thought he would. I definately would recommend this one. Also the
one Lisa mentions sounds like a really good one. The one thing you have to do is
change your diet to cleanse your body. They teach you all of that. My husband
and alot of people have a real struggle with that because of diets that they are
used to. (sugar, meat, etc.)  It is called American Biologics you can speak with
a doctor there. There toll free no. is 1-800-785-0490.  They have brocheres they
can mail you. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.......Beav