[MOL] MaryAnn! [01634] Medicine On Line

[MOL] MaryAnn!

Hi, Mary Ann, great to see you online! Yes, I remember putting on weight
with chemo also...I wanted to say to the nurses, " uh, excuse me, I signed
up for the chemo with the weight-LOSS program!" We do get a strange sort of
humor with this stuff! Hope all is well with you and your family. Hugs to
you and that dear husband of yours! Love, Joicy