Re: [MOL] Dave B. did you find your shirt! [01630] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave B. did you find your shirt!

Lilliam

I am proud of myself..............and feeling fine tonight.

I've already expressed a desire to help cancer patients to understand that
it's not all
gloom and doom. Not in the way you've chosen your path, but in a way I
haven't quite
figured out yet.

I still have some work to do on myself, but today told me I'm getting there.

Luv
Dave B