Re: [MOL] Recent Diagnosis [01620] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Recent Diagnosis

Vicki

You came to the right place.................but you have to provide more
info. The people
on this forum are great and if I know anything about them, they will shudder
at the
though of just "packing it in".

I am currently taking chemo to simply improve my chances of no reoccurrence.
If
My life depended on chemo, who is to speak for me..............no one. If
your dad is
afraid, tell him he's normal and far from alone.

 Regards

Dave B