Re: [MOL] New Advance In Radiation Therapy May Improve CancerTreatment [01618] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New Advance In Radiation Therapy May Improve CancerTreatment

Carol, I don't still have the article, but as I recall, it is still in the
experimental stage, and won't be available for at least 6 mos. or so. If I
find more on it, I will send it along. Love, Joicy