Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot? [01614] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot?

Bridget

My sense of humor has been tested over the past few months, And guess what...
It is one of my best features!!!!

Life is good and I don't let pity,guilt,anger or anything else get in my

Fondly

Dave B