Re: [MOL] THANK YOU LISA [01610] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] THANK YOU LISA

Lisa, THANKS SO MUCH for your information, I think this is what I was looking
for...I live in Rancho Bernardo..do you live near?  My relative has
adenocarcinoma of the lung, given 9 months without chemo and 18 with.  I have
a fax machine if that would be easier for you, or you can mail the
information.  (760) 747-1074 FAX.

Thanks again, Donna