Re: [MOL] MEXICAN HOSPITALS [01609] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MEXICAN HOSPITALS

YES!! Are you talking about Dr. Bellevue's hospital? I thought it was Saint Mark
or something, but if it is the hospital I am thinking of, it is a very good
thing. I myself talked to Dr. Bellevue, who is a very good man and an excellent
Doctor. If this is the one you are inquiring about, I do have the brochure on
file and I could send it to you. Let me know. What I do know about him is that
he is ;the president of the World Federation of Traditional Medicine and gives
talks at universities all over the world. He practices outside of the US even
though he got his MD here, because he uses many practices used around the world,
some are not through FDA testing and approval yet, and he wants to cure people,
not fight red tape. He uses a combination of body cleansing, mind and body
health, accupuncture, "natural" chemos, immunotherapies, massage, and more. He
does not recommend radiation therapy or traditional chemo, he believes that they
defeat the body's mechanism for fighting along against the disease. He sounds
very educated, and very compassionate. I myself have been considering taking my
mom down, I live only about and hour from the mexican border. It is a several
week program at the lest, and you must stay there during the treatments. Even in
the beginning when they are just cleansing your body with a special diet of raw
foods and oxygenating the body cells. Give it a listen. He has cured people who
had a zero percent chance, according to American doctors. One such patient was
given a couple weeks to live because of multiple mets to the brain, but has been
living well for many months now. His cancer started in the thyroid gland. I
believe in his program, but check it out for yourself.    Lisa