Re: [MOL] Goodbye. [01608] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Goodbye.

Peace be with you Marlene;  Thanks for being there, I hardly got to know you. God
has seen me through alot of things in this life and I do believe he's always
closer then we all know. May God bless you and give you strength to carry
on...........Beav