[MOL] fibrosarcoma [01604] Medicine On Line

[MOL] fibrosarcoma

I'd like some information on fibrosarcoma of the thigh.  Presently bone
and lung scans are clear.  Present treatment plan is to see a
radiologist, radiate the turmor, then follow-up with surgery a week
later, an insert a tube to do local radiation beads.  What is the
prognosis and survival rate of the type of cancer?  (my sister has this,
and we just found out yesterday, so currently this is all the info I
have.)  thank you
Peggy Walker
m2pwalker@home.com