Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot? [01603] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot?

Hi Dave, sorry the pity pot didn't help you; perhaps you need a larger pot.
Mind you, I'm not implying you have a big butt or anything like that but,
you know what they say: if the shoe fits....I'm sitting here desperately
hoping you have a good sense of humor! See how much good the pot did me?
This is good, isn't it?
Your (feeling kinda silly) friend,
Bridget