Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot?Bridget! [01600] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot?Bridget!

Considering how sensitive my butt is, I guess it won't be sitting for
long...as a matter of fact I think I feel the glue starting to harden as we
speak so I'll take that as my cue to stand up and be counted again. Bless
the pity pot! It's miraculous in it's ability to change our perception of
our lives. And bless all of you!
Your friend,
Bridget