RE: [MOL] SCLERODERMA [01596] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] SCLERODERMA

Dear freind, here are some links that may be helpful to you and your
husband. Our prayer are with you...Joicy

Scleroderma Direction  Scleroderma news, information and resources
available here along with personal stories, scheduled chats,
           newsgroups, bibliographies and related links.
           http://ps.superb.net/smessick/sddirection.html  -Yahoo!,
Snap

           Scleroderma Foundation  The Scleroderma Foundation is a
national nonprofit health organization dedicated to a three-fold
mission of
           Support, Education, and
Research to help fight this
challenging
           http://www.scleroderma.org/  -AltaVista, Direct Hit

           Scleroderma Research Foundation [sfcure.org]  To find a
cure for scleroderma, a life-threatening and degenerative illness, by
funding
           and facilitating the most promising, highest quality
research and placing the disease and
           http://www.srfcure.org/  -Yahoo!, Direct Hit

           I HAVE SCLERODERMA  Stories of real people who have
scleroderma. Living and coping with scleroderma. A site by people
with
           scleroderma, for people with scleroderma. Useful links and
information.
           http://www.ihavescleroderma.com/  -AltaVista, Direct Hit

           Scleroderma from A to Z  A major resource for scleroderma
medical and support information, with 550+ pages and 1,500+ links.
           Scleroderma symptoms, treatments, clinical trials, and
worldwide support group
           http://www.sclero.org/index.html  -Lycos, Direct Hit

           Surviving Scleroderma  An Extensive resource for
scleroderma medical information, overview of disease and news from
related
           organizations. A large service of support to visitors
worldwide since 1996.
           http://SclerodermaSupport.com  -Yahoo!, Lycos

           The Michigan Scleroderma Page  Scleroderma support
information, Chapter listings and Scleroderma Registry for the
Michigan office.
           http://www.tir.com/~silonet/homepage/semsf/semich.htm  -
AltaVista, Lycos

           Surviving Scleroderma  A major resource for Scleroderma
medical and support information and current research news.
Scleroderma
           symptoms, treatments, clinical trials, and worldwide
support group listings
           http://www.sclerodermasupport.com/  -Lycos, Direct Hit

           United Scleroderma Foundation, New Mexico Chapter  USF
provides educational and emotional support for scleroderma patients
and
           their families. The New Mexico chapter's Web site has
information and an events calendar.
           http://swcybermall.com/scleroderma/  -Yahoo!, Snap

           RI Scleroderma Support Group  For scleroderma patients
and their families in New England and elsewhere. Support,
information,
           events, links, and scleroderma research fundraisers.
           http://www.angelfire.com/ri/scleroderma  -Yahoo!, Lycos