RE: Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot? [01595] Medicine On Line

RE: Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot?

Bridget, I find that relentless pain can definitely wear you down,
and can overwhelm at times the best of intentions. The medical field
has not been too helpful in this area, but it is gaining much needed
attention. Perhaps you so the article I sent on this last night. I
hope you will hound your Dr. about this, and not try to be stoic!

As for that pity pot, you are not the type to keep it long, I know!
But you are right; all of us need to give ourselves permission "to
wallow" once in awhile. Seems like if we do it and get it overwith,
it frees us to move on past it more quickly. (and your buddies here
aren't going to let you sit on it too long, anyhow, LOL!)

Know that we care very much and here for you! Love and prayers, joicy