Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot? [01584] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot?

Thanks, Joicy. I'm disgusted with myself for needing the pity pot as my lot
is so much better than that of so many others. I've allowed myself to be
overcome by things that (overall) are of little importance, but the
combination of these things all happening at the same time and this ongoing
and endless pain have come together to emerge me in self-pity. But I've
learned that I must pay attention to my needs and if I need a little time to
feel sorry for myself, then I must take it. In this way, I can purge all
this negativity and come back to the group with something positive and
worthwhile to contribute.
Thank you for your understanding and your shoulder. The first thing I shall
focus on is how lucky I am to have found such a group of people as those who
make up this forum. My heart overflows with love for all of you who,
although faced with daunting challenges of your own, nonetheless make time
to offer comfort and support to others. On many occasions, this forum has
brought light where there was only darkness, joy where there was only grief
and hope where there was none. My spirit has grown because of all of you and
I thank you from the depths of my soul for such a gift.
I promise to keep the pity pot only a short while...
Your friend,
Bridget