Re: [MOL] A hair raising question... [01581] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A hair raising question...

Hi Claire, my name is Bridget and I'm afraid I can't help you keep your hair
but I know there are others in the group who have some very interesting
ideas about this and I'm sure they'll all be in touch. I just wanted to say
hi and welcome you back, even though I wish we never had the opportunity to
meet if it had to be this way. However, here we are and I can't think of a
more supportive place to be. Good luck in you "hair-quest" and, in
consideration of poor Nero, I hope you are successful. I presently have a
dog (9 month old, male Llasa Apso named Sox) but have had cats in the past
(and love them) so I know it isn't good to tramatize a cat too badly as they
have a unique way of getting even with you (at least mine did)! By the way,
I'm Canadian and live in Halifax, Nova Scotia (the east coast). Where are
you from?
Your friend,
Bridget