Re: [MOL] Goodbye. [01580] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Goodbye.

I do not believe in goodbyes, Marlene, so do you mind if I just say so long
for now. I have no doubt that our paths will cross again and if you'd ever
like to chat privately please write me; I'd love to hear from you. (you can
get my private e-mail address from Lillian). As for your books, I personally
loved your posts and, as I'm sure you've noticed, I'm not adverse to the
occasional book myself...chuckle...
We will miss you, along with the wisdom, inspiration, warmth and humor that
you so generously shared with all of us. I understand why you are leaving
but when the time is right, we'll still be here waiting for you and it will
be as if you never left!
With love from your friend,
Bridget
PS: Just want you to know that you have a permanent place in my thoughts and
prayers.