Re: [MOL] Patty [01577] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Patty

My heart goes out to you and all those who love Patty. I will pray that she
rests peacefully and that her love will help to ease the pain of those she
left behind. I am glad this group was here to offer you some support during
this very difficult time.
With my sympathies,
Bridget