Re: [MOL] Goodbye. [01575] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Goodbye.

Marlene,   Am saddened won't be seeing you on here now; have so much enjoyed
your posts. Your faith, love and compassion come shining thro. Maybe Lillian
can keep us updated on you reg. thro your emails to her?   Take care and
know that love and prayers are with you.       Pat Kimmi-Kansas