[MOL] Recent Diagnosis [01574] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Recent Diagnosis

My dad was just diagnosed with adenocarcinoma non-cell stage 3b cancer
yesterday.  My stepmom said he has 4 months to live and chemo will just
prolong his life by 5 months.  They have decided to do no treatment.
Anyone have advise for me?