Re: [MOL] back from hospital/Reply to Lisa [01563] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] back from hospital/Reply to Lisa

Lisa dear heart!  With 3 small children I don't know how you could care for
your mother full time unless you had some help.  Would other family members
be willing to help financially for a aide to come in?

I wish I could help; but I just don't have a clue as to why this happened
all of a sudden.
I hope the doctor will be able to give you some answers and that you will
let us know.  In the mean time I am praying very hard for all of you.  luv
u, lillian