Re: [MOL] A Inspirational Piece!/Lillian [01559] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A Inspirational Piece!/Lillian

Lillian,
    I love that story.  I read it several months ago and recognized it right
off, but read it through again.  Yes, the best is yet to come.  Thanks for
the reminder.  It is much needed right now.
Luv ya,
Marlene