Re: [MOL] Patty [01556] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Patty

Rohit, I am so saddened to hear of Pattys death.  She was a brave
fighter, and good example for Varun.  He will remember this later on.
I know there is nothing I can say to make the pain lessen, but I will
continue to pray for strength and peace for you and Varun.  God Bless
you both.  Charlotte