Re: [MOL] Patty [01549] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Patty

Dear Rohit,

  I am sorry. It was evident in your messages that you and Patty shared a
beautiful life together. I have even kept one of these posts in my drafts folder
to remind me of the spirit and attitude that I wish to emulate in my own
journey. You are a shining example of a good man with endless love and devotion
for his family. I know that Varun will get through this and grow to be a strong
and wise man by your example. If only there was something I could do for you to
help you through this. Please know that my thoughts and prayers continue to be
with you. Thank you so much for allowing us to share in your journey and learn
from you. I am sure that you will keep Patty's spirit alive in your home by
sharing with your son the love that you all have and will always have. God bless
you, my friend.    Love, Lisa