Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot? [01547] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot?

Hey Bridget

I know i had it for a short time, but I found out that keeping it with me
didn't do me any good, as a matter of fact, it hurt my mental well-being. so,
when ya find it, pass
it on as soon as ya can.

Fondly

Dave B