Re: [MOL] Dave B. [01541] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave B.

Pat K

You are so right about Lillian.....................If she wasn't so young,
I'd try to steal her away from her hubby and keep her all to

When my head gets totally bald, I'll put up a picture, but no laughing
allowed!!!!!!!!!

My chemo cocktail in the A.M. should speed it up.

Fondly

Dave B