Re: [MOL] David and Dave! [01539] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] David and Dave!

Kathy

There is nothing that can stop me....................the women at work tell
me they like my hats, but would really like me to keep them off and just

I still have to get to my barber although another few showers should kiss the
last of my hair goodbye (for now). I look in the mirror and throw myself a
kiss.

Dave B