Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot? [01534] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anyone seen the Pity Pot?

Bridget, what's up? Not sure who had it last, but consider it yours, dear
heart, along with a broad shoulder if you need that too. I am just so very
sorry to hear you need it. Lots of prayers, plus {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}, love,
Joicy