Re: [MOL] Side effects of Tomoxifen [01533] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Side effects of Tomoxifen

Dear friend, we are not Drs. so we can only share from our own experience.
It's good that you are checking in with your Dr., but I was on Tamoxifen
myself for 4 years, and do not recall the symptoms you describe as being one
of the side effects. Cancer does tend to weaken our immune systems, so
perhaps that is making it harder for you to fight and recover from this
infection. It's good you're staying on top of it -- hope you find your
answers and make a speedy recovery! all the best, Joicy