Re: [MOL] Patty/rEPLY TO Rohit [01531] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Patty/rEPLY TO Rohit

My Dear Friend Rohit!  I just got on line and read your sad news.  I was
flabergasted!

I cannot ease your aching heart, nor take your pain away.  But let me stand
beside you, take your hand in mine and walk with you today.

We will always remember your indomitable spirit and great courage as you
lovingly cared for Patty and Vaun.  Patty kept her dignity and courage in
this battle. Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where
the love of our loved ones pours through.  Shining down upon us; so that we
will know they are happy.

Devotedly with love, lillian