Re: [MOL] Lillian - from Chris [01524] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian - from Chris

In a message dated 07/27/2000 1:02:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KathleenCorrigan@aol.com writes:

> Dear Chris:  Did you receive a response from this doctor?  My GP, Dr.
>  Baldwin, calls me about once a month just to see how I am.  My oncologist
is
>  very thorough, but I don't think she's particularly compassionate.  That's
>  okay, though.  At least one of my doctors is.  She would, however, let me
>  know immediately if I had any kind of lung infection.  This is outrageous.
    Yes & No.  She called my FATHER and told him to tell me that if I want to
talk to her I should call her as she is too busy to read faxes!  I had my
phone numbers, email, etc. on all the faxes and I only resorted to faxes when
she did NOT return my phone calls.  -chris