Re: [MOL] Lillian - from Chris [01514] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian - from Chris

Dear Chris:  Did you receive a response from this doctor?  My GP, Dr.
Baldwin, calls me about once a month just to see how I am.  My oncologist is
very thorough, but I don't think she's particularly compassionate.  That's
okay, though.  At least one of my doctors is.  She would, however, let me
know immediately if I had any kind of lung infection.  This is outrageous.

Love, Kathy