[MOL] A hair raising question... [01504] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A hair raising question...

Claire, we are off today for consultations. I did see an article on this
in Prevention magazine. I will check this out when we get back after the
weekend unless some other kind soul finds out this info. Dean might have
some suggestions on how long, when, etc. Jeanne