Re: [MOL] The joy of soy ? [01481] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The joy of soy ?

Ok Carol, if I can't sell you on soy, how about tofu?   Hmmm, some of my
best shakes are made from this and it is a wonderful immune builder!!!

Gosh!  I am really going to uncross my fingers and pray very hard for you
instead on Friday and Wednesday.  Know your on pins and needles.  Golly
Miss Molly, how did you break down the HMO?  Lately even in our small town I
am seeing signs in Doctors offices that say "no HMO insurance accepted"!  I
am glad I am not on a HMO!  Lots of luck, your friend, lillian

more....