[MOL] The joy of soy ? [01476] Medicine On Line

[MOL] The joy of soy ?

LOL Too funny Lillian !  Well, we got just a bit of good news yesterday ..
the old insurance company ok'd the referral for 1 consultation to OHSU for
the stereotactic radiosurgery doc ... and they got me in on this Friday at
2:00.  They also ok'd the referral to the opthamologist ... go there on next
Wednesday ???  Keeping our fingers crossed !
Have a good day all !

See ya !
Carol