Re: [MOL] Absent MOLers [01444] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Absent MOLers

Thanks for the info, Lil.  I hope you told Marty, et al. that I was thinking
of them.  I haven't heard from Nancy, and I too, am worried.  If I wasn't so
poor, I'd call her, but my phone bill is beyond belief for some reason.  If
you hear anything from her, I know you'll let us all know.

Love, Kathy