Re: [MOL] DEAN! [01426] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DEAN!

Thanks for the reply Lillian....I will do that.  I am mentally exhausted today
and I just need to get some rest...I did call his doc. this morn. and they want
to check his wbc, we were told the thalidimide has lowered his wbc but it came
up a little last week. He also told me it could be the cancer. He has weakness
and is short of breath intermittently........Talk later and am so thankful for
the support.