[MOL] Info [01411] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Info

My uncle was diagnosed with this type of cancer 3 weeks ago, however they
have not said where it is coming from.  Shouldnt they know it seems all very
confusing.  THey also said it is irreversible and in stage 4, basically they
said not much hope.  He has a large mass of whatever cancer on his spine and
has had radiation on it for a week and just started chemo yesterday.  All
they have said is it is not in the colon kidney intestine liver or prostate.
  Do you have any sites in mind that we could check out to get a grasp on
what this thing is
Thank you
Heather Knight
heathershayknight@hotmail.com
PS He is in tremendous pain is this normal?