Re: [MOL] Financial Strain [01408] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Financial Strain

Hi, Dean:  Actually, things are looking "up," although even as I sit here in
front of the computer, a stack of medical bills stare back at me.  Most of
them are unopened, and I do have terrific insurance.  The insurance itself is
terribly expensive, though, and sometimes I have a hard time paying the
premium.  This disease is devastating in so many ways, the least of which is
NOT the financial strain it puts on a person and their family.  We'll make
it, though, won't we?

Love, Kathy in Boise