Re: [MOL] David and Dave! [01401] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] David and Dave!

Hey, Chris:  We have the same taste!!!  I even have a photo autographed by
Telly Savalas, although I never really met him.  One of the attorneys in the
Portland firm was a friend of his.  Also, I think Montel is extremely hot.
LOL

Love, Kathy