Re: [MOL] DEAN! [01393] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DEAN!

I was sorry to hear your husband fell.  That sure can be a jolt to both of
you.  Getting someone back up is difficult and there are certain ways of
doing it to make it easier on your back.

I really think you need to sit down, set the rules for a talk, (only one
person talks at a time) and you will invite him to respond when necessary.
Explain your love for him, then explain what a toll caregiving is taking on
you and your health.  That you simply have to have more help,.  Get his
imput, see where he is coming from.  Then ask him to think this all over and
end the conversation for the day.  That the next day after careful
consideration on both part come to a conclusion.   You will need to descried
what are the worst times for you during the day and that is how you schedule
the people.  Good luck and let me know how you make out.  love u, lillian

more....