Re: [MOL] DEAN! [01391] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DEAN!

Thanks for sharing that Lillian....I was just wondering tonight what I am going
to do about my husband because he is getting to be to much physically for me to
take care of. He is a big man and I am somewhat smaller then he is.  He fell
tonight pretty hard and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get him back up. I am
not looking forward to telling him I can't do this by myself. We have a
caregiver for 4 hrs. in the morning but what about the rest of the day?  He is
so scared. I don't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions from your past
experience on how to talk to someone about getting help when he doesn't think he
needs it because I can do it? His nursing home stay was very unpleasant for him.
He fell twice there and he never told anyone about it. He has cuts on his legs
from those falls. I hope I don't seem like I"m babbling on, appreciate your
help........Beav