[MOL] Beave/Lil Fatigue and energy boosters [01370] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Beave/Lil Fatigue and energy boosters

Beav, we are all working for prolonged remission. Bovine was recommended
for me and I discontinued this in the spring 1) because I was feeling
well enough to plan to go back to work and 2)  we would be travelling
and taking all those pills was a pain. Now I wonder, the bovine pills
certainly are a LOT cheaper than taking those very expensive shark
cartilage pills.

Did you check out cancerprotocol.com. The also recommend curcumin as
something that also helps control blood vessel growth. I have been
trying to find out if anyone is doing low dose chemotherapy. Has anyone
heard to the Cancer Centers of America. I think they do this but haven't
had time to check. Nothing like this in Canada but there quite a few in
the states. Copper depleting drugs seem to help prolong to give back
some energy as well.
Cheers, Jeanne