[MOL] Beave: Fatigue and energy boosters [01364] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Beave: Fatigue and energy boosters

What never heard of flax oil! Marty is a firm believer in this oil made
from flax seed (they make linen out this grain, don't they?) It is
another source of omega3 fats. Good for fatigue. I also take salmon oil
as well. Fish oils supply omega 6. My husband believes in good old
castor oil. A family story is the my grandmother (then in her twenties)
was diagnosed with terminal Tuberculous. A medicine man told her husband
to move to a certain island for the summer (with her son), rest and
breathe the fresh air, take a lot of sturgeon oil. She lived until she
was 86.

Benefits: yougurt or cottage contain sulfur that help assimilate the
oil.
A web site for you.
http://www.vita-connection.com/vc71f.htm

Jeanne