[MOL] Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:10:42 -0700 [01363] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:10:42 -0700

Hello, I found your address while searching the web for information on low white blood counts.  3 weeks ago my wbc 3.3 and the alkaline phosphate 29.  Just last week I tested again the wbc was 2.4 and the alkaline phosphate 30.  I am scheduled to go in for a panel Monday morning.  The nurse told me while she called to schedule me for another test that I was probably anemic, hence, I figured I'd be better off surfing the net for answers.  I am experiencing extreme fatigue, soreness in joints.  I am not seeking medical advice only wanting to know what area I need to research in order to better understand which way is up.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you, Mel