Re: [MOL] kathy Of B. [01352] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] kathy Of B.

Lillian;
    You are bullet proof!!! I am so glad to have met someone with capabilities
to withstand an aunt like yours! How do you do that? It is hard for me to get
through angry times but ours doesn't even come close to aunties.. God bless you
Lillian........Beav